The IJ-Hallen flea market is the biggest in Europe and its a must for any market goer.
It happens once a month over a weekend, Saturday and Sunday from 09.00 to 16.30.
You can buy anything from furniture to clothes to salt & pepper dispensers and prices start from .50cent upwards.
– Go with a list in mind to help you not to get overwhelmed.
– This flea market is IDEAL for people with babies/toddlers/children as you can pick up clothes for so cheap and hardly warn.
– If you have the energy and endurance you can pick up a whole new wardrobes here for summer/winter.
– Come prepared with shopping bags to carry all your purchases.
– Wear comfortable shoes
– Bring cash, its easier and some stalls don’t accept pinnen.
More information, visit IJ-Hallen