I’ve been absolutely dying to go to London since my early teens.
It took me longer than anticipated, but I got there, and it was amazing.
I love this city, I could very easily live there.
– Catch the Hop on, Hop off bus, its very helpful to get a good bearing of the city in your first day of visit.
– The underground is expensive, I was surprised, its near double the price of other metro transport in other European countries.
– Go in summer so you can enjoy the city in its entirety.
– Go and what a concert in Hyde Park.
– Spend time, relaxing and reading a magazine in Kensington Gardens under the trees.
– Drink a Pimm’s, or two, or three…who’s counting.
– Buy The Sun newspaper, for the entertainment.
– Go to the Tate Modern.
– Take a boat trip up the River Thames.
– Go to a pub and watch a football match.
– Shop for souvenirs until you drop.
– Visit Piccadilly Circus and all its craziness.
– Eat fish and chips.
– The Big Ben is impressive.
– Westminster Abbey is sheer beauty.
– Take a photo in the red telephone booths.