The definition of heaven on earth is Santorini…
This is where I want to retire.
If you are single, in a relationship, married, widowed you will find peace and happiness in this place.
I went the end of september and the weather was still so amazing. Everyday sun, no clouds, no rain.
Happiness lives everywhere here, sun, good food, good beaches, breathe-taking views.
– Watch the sunset from a nice spot in Oia
– Take a donkey ride up the millions of stairs in Oia
– Take a yacht ride to the hot springs
– Take a 4 wheeler trip, they are everywhere
– Stay in a traditional cave house in Oia
– Have dinner in Amoudi and watch the sunset
– Don’t eat for a week before you go and then eat yourself sick her
– Buy some cat food for all the stray cats, there are hundreds of these sad souls
– Visit all the beaches, Kamari was my favourite, but they are all very special
– Shop for jewellery
– Buy a traditional Greek cookbook and fall in love